Sunday, February 13, 2005

bakit di na lang totohanin? [my valentine blog]

As if valentine existed...

Well, it is not necessary that there is reciprocated affection in order that one can claim participation in the much-commercialized V-day... I have every right to assert my ever-hidden affection [not Constitutionally-backed though]...

And to you, MINE, the penultimate source of my glee lately, i would have sent you a bunch of flowers a la stalker, with all the balloons to match the colorful mums, and a tiny card saying, THANK YOU... But I am a classic coward lately, as evidenced by the non-existence of my vocal chords everytime you come near me. And how can I possibly offer these all if I can be caught flagrante since our seats a just three feet apart?!!!

Let me settle by thanking you through my YOU-centered blog!


Perhaps, it had been a lot easier really saying things through flowers and all other sorts of mushy stuffs... If only I had the guts to do so, I would have... But all the boldness that I had during college were all eaten by the monster called law school...
Who would have thought that it is you that could make me cheery (and go to class) amidst the hustle and bustle of 4th year law? Who would have thought that the person who could make me smile lately was the guy whom I have considered as the King of Kadeadmahan of our batch, the very nosy and "speaker-ed" loud talker???
My 4th year life would have not been really fun in your absence [with no one to have a crushie on, for me, law school would be a bore] and i thank you for that...
Sana na lang all your jokes would become true one day... Sana....

No comments: