Thursday, January 27, 2005

pissed off

three examinations in a row... and i cannot even be proud that my efforts were rewarded in any of them. i feel like a real stupida lurking in law school.


after almost a week of barely having a social life, after having deprived myself of portions of sleep which i treasure dearly in my life lately - i am down with nothing but "s**t, ang dami kong mali!"


luckily, fate has a way of appeasing my "bruised" soul. as we were about to go home kanina after our exams, he greeted me - not only that, he made a really, really sweet gesture. he touched my neck! hehehe...


by the way, may i just "proudly" mention that i am into telenovelas lately. i have my "tin time" every 10am [m-f], with dolphin bay...every 9pm [m-f], with stairway to heaven [tho i really despise seeing this wicked to the nth level mother and daughter tandem], and endless love 1 every sat and sun... =p i am getting a grip of my sanity here, and what a way to hold tight to them than thru such chino/koreanovelas!!!


there goes the life of a law student who only has one sure "correctly-answered" part in all exams, her name.

1 comment:

Monique said...

been there... hang on dear. it's not all so bad... ;)