Sunday, January 16, 2005

things that i did which i am not supposed to do...

in a few days time, i am about to encounter another season of my own life's own version of 'extra challenge' con 'fear factor'. my midterm exams.


while i am ought to dig deep the backlogs that i have left in several subjects [with 39 rules in civil procedure for Rem Rev, SRC loads of stuff to memorize for Commercial Rev, some lessons to cover in Tax Rev which i still dont know til now, etcetera!], here i am, on my fourth hour surfing the net, producing nothing but eensy facts about 'mine.' hahaha...


i just ought to check some yearbook work that my classmate should have emailed me. then, check my friendster for new pics [and new chikas probably]... well, here are some things that made me glued to the net for four hours despite the exams that i should be preparing for:

1. i learned about this law school thread in the forum section of www.peyups.com... this is a site for iskos and iskas like i am/was. funny how up law studes and ateneans kept on 'bickering' about who is the better law school, leaving beda as if it is no-competitor at all... hehehe... just cannot help but laugh at my alma mater. 'habang sila eh mega-away' as to which really fared well at the bar exams, beda was left with nothing but some miniscule compliment... hehehe, how insignificant this law school is, they probably were thinking.


2. i clicked on a former bf's friendster account... 'la lang. i do this regularly naman. just checking new pics and testimonials perhaps. and then i saw this guy's testi for my ex. he is the bro of my ex's ex-gf. sino kaya eto??? so the nosy lil me sprang up --- hehe.... i clicked and clicked.... ahhh, okay. he is THE ex. yeah, as in THE ex. she is the ultimate love of my ex [which i heard, he went out with recently despite being married na].... she isn't that pretty than i expected. yabang no? as if. seriously, i did not expect that she would look that simple. and i am not being bitter here, ok! just an opinion.


3. and i checked the friendster account of our batch in beda. geez, crushie has approved the invitation. so i clicked his account, found a few people, even his sis who dished out a really Am-girlish testimonial... so, i saw that his status is --- In a Relationship. I surmised that if this girl from a chic group at school is really his girl, she should be in his list of friends. but she is not. again, i assumed that any girl in his account is probably 'the one.' i guessed once, failed... and again --- i got it... she looks a bit simple, not that pretty though [according to my standards]. but her testimonials [yeah, i clicked her account too!] showed that she is a 'nicey' girl. another 'kulasa' --- same with ex's ex-gf [what is it there with kulasas!!!] i learned that she is his neigbor, that it is only recently that they became "they', that it seemed that he is so closey with her family and he is a 'bet' of her lola. nosy huh!!! =p well, i also learned that crushie is a sleepyhead like i am [naku, we have a lot in common na ah,hehe --- one lang naman so far, memorizing loudly --- as roomie tria told me]. he has no tv [naku, my exact opposite - i eat and breath tv!].... haaaay.... i hope this infatuation will turn to my advantage. at least i have to study well para di nakakahiya if i get bokya [as if he cares, duh!]... which reminds me, man, i have to review!!!!


please do pray for me that i surpass this midterm exams, pass all the subjects ---- and that this be the last midterm exams in my entire life!!!! =p



No comments: