Sunday, February 13, 2005

kilig moments

I had a lot of HIM this week. Twas our retreat (recollection, whatever) at Tagaste in Tagaytay and aside from the really gago moments with my classmates, there were "aaawww,kakilig naman" times with MINE...

1. Tin, Tabi tayo... As I passed by his seat in our section's bus, he grabbed my left arm and said these words. Being the torpe that I am, I only managed to say, "Nyek, dun ako no, dami chibog." How kanto girlish!!! hehe..

2. Tin, wat tym tyo alis?... Was his text message before the class met at school. I joked at my roomies that it could be probably be that you wanted to know about our wedding at Calaruega, which, earlier that day I have babbled about.

3. He sat beside me and placed his head on my right shoulder... A friend left her chair so when I came in late at the conference hall, he sat on the chair beside mine, said Hi and sleepily rested his head on my shoulder. My reaction: "Ano ka ba?!" Sabay tabig sa ulo nya. hehehe...

4. He stroked my right knee as if trying to make me laugh... During the entire talk, he was so kulit. He would ask candies, ask me about really green stuffs [gusto mo makita mga kapatid ko then pointed to his shirt with monkies drawn on it and then asked something, wag na, kadiri eh] and about really uber-y gago stuffs. Then, still making kulit, he poked my right knee so many times that I "elbowed" him. haaay...

5. Sweetheart, mamaya ha, hintayin kita sa bed ko after dinner ha... While he pressed my shoulders, massage ata yun, crushing my shoulder blades with his gigantic arms... Lakas talaga mang-asar. Hay. Ask me how I replied. "Gago." How witty.

6. Ang bango mo naman.... This he remarked after kakilig moment number 3, then I smiled... =)

7. O bakit andyan ka, bakit mo nililigawan yan?... I was chatting with another guy friend then he approached us out of the darkness. Guy friend said: "Ang bango-bango talaga ni Tin no." His answer? The how I wish he said it line. haayyy...

8. You are nice, caring and friendly and your (sic) my friend. ---- _________ We had a Team Building Activity wherein we passed sheets of papers where our names were written and each classmate should give one positive remark that they remember about us. This was what he wrote. Kakilig daw. But sometimes, I would discount this thought, he might be even putting a demarcation to where I must place myself in. hahahaha... pessimism really.

And of course, I'd never forget february 4, 2005, friday... when he placed his left arm on my shoulders and said "ano na baby?!" haayyyy... pathetic.

happy vday. just in case the day exists. =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay nku babae. kung nababasa lang ni mine etong blog mo, bukong- buko ka na. kulang na lang describe mo sya from head to toe dahil sobrang memorize mo lahat ng nangyayari sa inyong 2 (meron ba?). is it my fault. nah... nagdadalaga ka lang. hehe.

TiN said...

hay naku.ewan ko nga din ba.sinagasaan ata ako ni eunice kaya nagakaganun ako.well, im back to business ateng! getting over!!!! HEHEHEHE...

Anonymous said...

Ay friend, syo-syonga-syonga ka pa rin? Mga pagkakataong pinalalagpas? Anu ka ba? Masyonda ka na! Yung mga tiope style mo na yan, diba nung highschool ka pa ganyan? Dapat minanyak mo na! Anu ka ba? Anu ba yan? I'm sooooo disappointed in you!
-Roxi

Monique said...

makinig ka kay roxy.