Thursday, February 24, 2005

jammed head...

my mind is in a complete mess right now. with so much responsibilities to attend to, if i am not that careful, i might even forget that i have to breathe! =) exag? definitely, not for a an uber-OC person that i am. so let me take this space to dish out my thoughts...

1. Final Exams starts March 7... Problem? Loads of backlogs! And this is my FINAL chance to make myself a 'probable' candidate for graduation! Men, i really have to. With five hell years in law school, i have to get myself out of it before i turn into a whacko! I have barely two weeks to cover everything. Well, i suppose that the only way is to set my schedule straight! No TV! No surfing! [temporary cessation of business,hehehe]... Pray that I overcome all the temptations!

2. Yearbook stuffs... This has been the source of the tremendous stress in my life lately (and the reason why my mobile phone bill has ballooned to 2 kiao! hay... la naman boylet to text with... hehehe) I enjoy the work. It's just that, sometimes, lately, I am into the "pissed-off" mode lately. While my classmates spend their time mastering the assigned readings, I am swallowed open by yearbook stuffs! Sobra na akong nalalamangan. Hehe. And what do I get??? Nada. Nothing. Wala. I have never been an attention-craver kind of person; however, a simple appreciation would do. Eh ala, so sobrang pasensya na lang talaga. Even a simple "thanks tin!" wala talaga. What pains me the most is that they, all of them, treat me like a slave. Wait, boss ako dito ninyo. =) Do I have the "Everyone's Slave" tag posted on my head??? Hehehe... Nagbubruha na naman ako. Wala naman. Probably, there are just three things that I want: One, na sana naman maging thankful sila kahit konti. I am not paid for doing these stuffs, and I dont want to consider myself their aliping saguiguilid so sana na lang.... Second, sana naman all of those who imposed obligations to themselves do their part. Kasawa na mag-ask, kasawa na din mag-remind... And, sana buhay pa hustisya sa mundo. Yun lang! =)

3. My school paper stuffs... Being the managing editor, there are dirty works that I have to attend to --- our finance! Since our final exams is around the corner, I have to liquidate the recently acquired operational expenses we requested! Haaayyyy...

4. Recent disappointments pulling me down:
a. I feel really boba lately. It's no exaggeration. With my ultimately magulo recitation in Commercial Law Rev yesterday, I feel like bursting into tears. Just imagine, the topic is a personal favorite [Transportation Laws]. Liability of common carriers. Got a really good foundation with a terror prof and earned an A-Ok grade and what have I done?! I babbled nonchalantly. I know the answer, the topic - by heart. But what happened? Bokya. Not that bokya according to a friend. But by my standard [with my supposed stored knowledge and the preparations I had], it was a failure. And why? Simply because I can see my crush, who was a few seats away from me, looking at me while I recite. Ma-conscious ba?!!! Basta, it's still s*itty.
b. A quiz under the same subject. Question No. 2 --- What are the moral rights of an author? Patay. Did not memorize them deliberately. Men, with the boba quiz that I just had the other week where I incurred a really depressing grade. Hay....
c. Got my grad pic. Mukhang pisngi and ilong na tinubuan ng mukha. Bad. Pathetic.
d. Of course, add to these the constant 'envy' and low self-esteem that I am having. When the people around you do good, you start thinking, am I really that boba? And my answer? A cold yes.
And another worry...
There was this rumor in class that no one failed in one of our subjects, but there were three who failed in another. And this another is where I exhibited my katangahan after a "Do you agree" question and had a poorly calculated distribution of testate and intestate shares. To you who reads this entry, please say a prayer for me --- wag naman sana ako one of this trio. Please pray that I graduate na.

A really jammed head... With a stupid heart still looking at 'him' who has recently made me feel highschool-y kilig again yesterday when he placed his muscular arms around my shoulder, called me baby, got really, really close (as in sobra di ako makahinga) just because he wanted to see his grad pics which I cannot release because he has accounts to settle pa. Haayyy..

Anyone capable of chopping this head off?

1 comment:

Monique said...

first things first honee... finals muna before the yearbook! ;)