Thursday, February 17, 2005

i concede...

today, i watched as my heart dropped..

to succumb to the call of living in a dreamland
obsessing oneself with creepy thoughts
of falling, haplessy, for someone
i thought could have been 'mine'
now remain as irrational thoughts
that has once flooded my soul
though the happiness has elated me
lifted me high to a dimension
where i would have always wanted
to be at and perpetually remain
though these are all the feelings
that i have longed for
and the only reason for the inner symphony
i concede...
i give up...
i choose to let go...
before the thud could crush the sanctity of my emotions
and bury me deep down the ravine...


*a mediocre's attempt to articulate the pain that she is currently going through as she learned that there was never really "mine" but only a "her" and that irrefutably this is another heartache to add to the looong list she has.

No comments: