Wednesday, October 05, 2005

i am resurrected

i am back.

after havin been buried by tons of useless articles and sections [yes, they are nothin but useless... you have to agree with me on this], i was so surprised that i am still alive.


FOUR SUNDAYS OF HELL

September 4, 11, 18 and 25 of 2005 are, to date, the most unutterably difficult moments of my existence - mentally-wise. My convolutions have never EVER been stretched and curled up, save of course that part of my life as an Iska when i spent a semester's worth of tuition fee for calculus (haha, you do the math!), not until i entered la salle (may joke sana ako eh, innovation of the common UP joke, pero wag na lang, i might get assasinated by my archer-friends). parang wala nang kinabukasan sa sobrang hirap at haba ng exams.

i have never doubted, not that much, during those five years in beda, if i was meant for this profession - not until September 5, 12, 19 and 26 of 2005. the pinoy line of "nasa huli ang pagsisisi" fits well my disposition all four mondays after the exams. there came a point when i wanted so much to just stop. for it might be pointless in goin on with the battle. were it not for the support and encouragement that my family, friends and schoolmates have given me, i would have probably turned all my books into ashes then.

let me give my thanks to all those who prayed for me. thank you. i am praying i could give you a more decent thank you entry by next year, when the verdict has been given. as for now, di pa tapos our battle - this is a plea of mercy talaga to GOD, an appeal, a petition for mandamus. =)