Tuesday, December 21, 2004

sorry

i'm so sorry for everything. i am still the friend that you think i am, although it may not seem that way now because of this. i hope, on my part, that you still are the friend that i thought you to be... not swayed by other people's opinions, and can stick up for her friends because you value them as important in your life.

remember during our elementary days, we used to exchange letters as often as we see each other. it dealt with really trivial matters from asking each other our favorite stuffs, down to our crushies and latest happenings in our life --- all of which we could have probably asked each other personally, since we were classmates.

our lives were seemingly patterned similarly that we could have passed as best buds... from our ambitions [yours of course you have 'cupped'], to the young loves, to our passion for reading, our same fondness with respect to a departed friend... but we grew up together with different persons. precisely, we could have been best friends. and i wish we were.

recently, our ties were again joined by the inevitable consequence of having landed in law school, the bar exams, your bar exams... couple that with the drinking bouts we have had. i must say that the friendship was reborn. =)

you were the person i constantly flooded with my fears everytime our grades are being released. you were one of the few friends i broke the news to that i made it to 4th year in my school. and everytime, you would answer back, calm me down whenever my apprehensions arise, and rejoice with each year [and subject] that i survive from. you were the only person, the only friend that i know would understand my situation best. and i was glad, HE brought us back --- HE gave me you as an ally in the jungle called law school. and i will always be thankful to you for being that person.

i was looking forward to seeing you guys again last november 28. i planned my schedule and made sure that i am free from my responsibilities at school come that date. but, as you said, sometimes, sh*t happens... i was swamped with loads of work, i was due for a one-time, big-time recitations in commercial. there was no other choice... but still, i expected you would understand --- moreso, you would not mind my absence...

i was surprised with how things went. little did i know that i have hurt one of the friends ive treasured. i was more surprised with 'the tag.' i was hurt, i admit. i was thinking that probably, i am still considered 'an others' from you guys, which could be the reason why you kept calling me that 'tag.' i should have been happy since, they are really the group where i am associated with. but i am not.

little did i know that you were harboring a 'major tampo.' the little sensitivity left in me has been flushed by law school. and i am sorry for causing you to feel that way. i did not - and never will- intend to hurt someone so precious in my life. i am sincere when i told you that given a choice, i would pick you guys, for all the hardships that i went through, it was you who showed you care.

i'm so sorry as well for everything. you are still my friend that i think you are, and i believe that, EVEN it may not seem that way now because of this. and that, i am still the friend that you thought me to be... not swayed by other people's opinions, and will stick for my friends not only because i value them as important in my life but also because i am who i am now because of them.

love you my bespy panyera =)

No comments: