Thursday, December 02, 2004

art III, sec III, par. 1, 1987 constitution

finally...
i am here... to your consternation? =)
as i have named my blog, really, i am not a writer, at least according to my criterion...
i rarely go out [literally of course!].
it is an understatement to say that what i am into are boring stuffs.
leisure is excluded in my life.
i am an atypical being.
so what am i here for?
three reasons.
first, i am not assertive. i cherish every angst, each disappointment and all the nasty thoughts my gray matter's convolutions can entertain. blogging is the best way to bitch out, and artistically at that.
second, i love writing [though i do not consider myself a writer]. it has been my life - and death. it is where i nearly got killed by my highschool teacher, abhorred by my fellow students and cursed by my 'bosses'. it is my reincarnation as well - with all the unrequited affection and/or illusions that i had. it is through it that my spirit soared anew, with all the broken wings caused by Cupid's poor vision.
third, i am exercising my right to freedom of expression. =) duh???
three reasons look logically balanced. and i cannot think of any other reason.
see, i am really not a writer. =)

No comments: