Friday, February 15, 2008

never

i am not your tag-conscious consumer (well, except for food, that's a different thing).

my eyes pop and i hyperventilate at the mere sight of these four-letter word: S-A-L-E.

you can never expect me purchase a bag more than a thousand bucks (it is even difficult to persuade me to buy one worth P999).

i only purchase items from top-of-the-line stores in either of these two instances: (1) when it is for dad, mom, my nephew clarence or for my niece clarisse; or, (2) when its goods are on a 40% and up discount.

ewan. nanghihinayang kasi ako. it's not practical. i always go for quantity kasi. though, one cannot conclude that cheap goods do not last long (depende sa item).

this principle was further strengthened when a bmw car bumped into the bus i was riding on my way to the office. super-sayang the dent (kahit dent lang). i could go anywhere i want even without a bmw car, right? kaya nga ba, kung pwedeng cheaper, why not? sayang naman kasi.
and though i fantasize a really pretty bag, never would i spend anything more than a thousand bucks to buy one. with my penchant pa naman to stuff everything inside my bag, sayang naman, baka masira. =)

plus, there are far more important things where you can invest your money and there are a thousand other people whom you can help with your moolah. i am no spendthrift di ba? =D

BUT, never will i scrimp on good food. not in a lifetime. :)

No comments: