Friday, February 09, 2007

pissed

oh, yeah, i got pissed this day din pala.

the first one, i do not even have an iota of right to feel irked, annoyed, pissed whatsoever. but i felt it e. a friend told me something about a former flame told her, which surprised me. and what surprised me even more is that, i felt annoyed and pissed. sometimes talaga i feel that he shouldn't have pursued me then. tuloy di nya na-pursue that person. sometimes i feel that he was just coerced, influenced and forced into pursuing me. to make it simpler, napilitan ata. haay. :(

then there's this other person whom he feels i am at his beck and call. yeah, i truly appreciate your being candid BUT there is always a proper venue for that. i am a career-oriented person BUT i can commit given that a person possesses the characteristics that would make me lay my hands off work to spend time with someone. sadly, i can sense that you are not that one. why demand in the first place? why aren't you patient as you are supposed to be? two things i've proven. one, if you and another person do not share a common ground, that'll be a difficult situation to be at. and second, most men suck. they are superficial beings with no regard for substance and chivalry, even in phone conversations hardly exist nowadays (let's be more specific. alex told me before that a guy must be the last to put the phone down, even if it was he who was called.). hay.

i am off to my duty at our client tomorrow morning. a mediation conference in the afternoon (with the lolo mediator). hay, no more pop quiz sana tomorrow at the client's office (which by the way, is a hospital). and may tomorrow be not so stressful kasi it's another mcle-day this saturday from 10 til 4.

hay, sana nag-artista na lang ako.

No comments: