Saturday, October 14, 2006

tagged by niq

long overdue na to, but, nonetheless, here goes nonetheless:


List 7 songs you like, list them up and then tag other 7 people you know.
Keep the game going!


1. C a n't T a k e M y E y e s O f f Y o u - inspired by 2 movies i love =)

2. S w a y (bic runga) - "i feel so uninspired, my head is battling with my heart, my logic has been torn apart..."

3. I n s e n s i t i v e (jann arden) - "i fell too fast, i feel too much..." - saka - "oh, you prob'bly won't remember me, it's prob'bly ancient history, i'm one of the chosen few who went ahead and fell for you..."

4. I D i d n't k n o w I w a s L o o k i n g F o r L o v e (indigo girls) - "i thought that love was just a fabrication, a train that wouldn't stop at my station..."

5. T r u e (ryan cabrera) - "i've waited all my life to cross this line
to the only thing that's true..."


6. A t S e v e n t e e n - for those of us who knew the pain of valentines that never came..."

7. Y o u D o n't K n o w M e - "you don't know the one who dreams of you at night and longs to kiss your lips and longs to hold you tight, all i am is just a friend, that's all i've ever been, 'cause you don't know me..."

i am tagging...
1. maan
2. tokti (may multiply ka di ba?)
3. yen
4. pambie
5. raissa
6. cheng
7. yette... [may gift mag-comply, hehe]

No comments: