Saturday, October 14, 2006

random updates

1. LEFT. got a new job. will start to pester tria and monique this 16th. =D

2. HOPING. as i have always prayed for, may i meet the expectations of the people around me. may they have patience to bear with my mediocre appreciation of the law. and may i keep up with their excellence.

3. KEEPING MY FINGER CROSSED. may our paths meet, and i hope that i won't stammer and that i'd be able to have a chitty-chat with him. (kung pwede nga lang ma-stock kaming dalawa sa lift, why not? =p) para sa birthday niya... =)

4. DISAPPOINTED. change that to DISGUSTED. was full of disgust with how things went with my former job. niq, the "doctrine of strained relations" suited my 12-day remaining stay. hell week, yeah.

5. OUTSMARTED. let me keep the details to myself. sabi nga nila, it's a disgrace to badmouth your former employer. thus, let us just put it this way - what i did was the perfect manifestation of the saying, "do not get even, get ahead." [insert evil laugh here]

6. FURIOUS. pretty face invited me to be a part of her friendster network. same with maan, milen and jen. being the amiable, charming girls that we are (do i see arched brows? hehe), we approved her invitation. if i am not mistaken, a day later, pretty face sends a message through my friendster account telling me that i am getting fat (ah, make that FAT, she encoded all three letters in caps) and asking the obvious - that i am still without a boyfriend. tried to be calm about it. won't stoop down to her level. yoko pansinin na, she might think she is too relevant a creature to be worthy of my attention. however...

7. RAGING MAD. a day after, maan called me telling me that pretty face wrote a comment at our group pic at milen's friendster account. only milen was spared from pretty face's panlalait. definitely, she doesn't have any idea who she is messing with. i was sooo mad. tapos it's discernible naman that it may not even be pretty face talaga. with that, i posted an entry at my friendster blog. don't she dare mess with me again. or else...extra-legal means na to. =D

8. EXCITED. in about two weeks, my fwens and i will be witnessing the wedding of jen. the fwens' first! =) out-of-town pa so the excitement is doubled. prob is, we are still "attire-less." =p gotta hurry na talaga and pick the perfect dress.

9. UNDECIDED. heard that slimmer's has an ongoing promo. sorta "buy 1, take 1." maan is urging me to avail of that promo. still undecided - kayanin ko kaya with my daily "journey"?

10. DAZED. i used to ignore his presence back then. let's just say that i was too involved with ex. he's just so kind, so warm a friend, so manly. guess "familiarity breeds contempt" talaga. contemptuous kasi if i let myself take the plunge! hehe... let me just enjoy the moments stealing glances at him, or be mesmerized by his voice, or get flushed whenever our eyes meet... so juvenile no?! =)

1 comment:

Monique said...

Ay, ganun ba? Didn't realize na di ako dapat nagsasalita about my former employer... Pero di pa naman siya "former" e, "current" pa naman sya, so pwede pa, heehee! For the firm's sake naman, inalis ko na yung link ng website sa sidebar ko. Ang hirap lang kasing i-bottle up yung galit e...

Hmm. curious ako kay pretty face.. Baket, pretty face nga ba talaga siya? :)