Friday, March 25, 2005

of miracles and hope

last wednesday, my sister and i went to the st. clare monastery in katipunan. the monastery is a solace amidst the irresolute traffic of worries that has pervaded my mind lately. it is, as the cliche goes, a piece of heaven in earth. there was this line that was posted near the "offertory area" that has attracted my attention, which, i would like to share. that line has inspired me a lot which i am now sharing, with a hope that anyone who gets a view of my blog will be inspired as well. believe me, from that time that i have read it, i was filled with hope (not expectation =)) that HE will grant my prayers... it was a line from st. clare herself, which says:

"DO NOT EASILY BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE HELPLESS - FOR EVEN IN THE SMALLEST OF RESOURCES, THERE IS A MIRACLE IN MAKING."

Amen. =)

No comments: