Wednesday, March 09, 2005

15 minutes

two exams down. three to go.

i was supposed to be on my "second round" of reviewing the eight subjects for my exams tomorrow. commercial law [or mercantile law] is not my cup of tea [as if i have one, parang all of the subjects nga in the bar exams i am ignoramus of].

i was supposed to be "sleepless." but i am not. i just had eight wonderful hours of sleep.

i am just hopin that in a few hours the fright, and all the nerbyos would make me really praning so that all the adrenaline would send me back in my room...

ah, the drama that is law school.

4 comments:

Monique said...

how come you have a "second reading"? cause "second reading" never became my style up until.. wala lang.

relax lang honee. i'll pray for you... i'll pray for us :-)

Anonymous said...

you're a good writer pala... i now know the reason why my husband fell for you once, you might not remember me anymore but on my part you will never be forgotten... don't worry we already parted ways.. no regrets.. good luck sa bar!

Anonymous said...

hi tinay!!! after reading most of your entries i realized that u really haven't changed a bit... even with years of law school between us,pareho pa rin tayong pasaway sa pag-aaral at hanggang ngayon CHICKEN ka pa rin!!!! (atleast ako nagpapanggap na hindi na!!!) and somehow ganun ka pa rin with respect sa mga kinahuhumalingan mo -- natatangga ka pa rin (i guess, mana ka talaga sa kin! =p) anyway, good luck sa results ng exams! ggraduate ka na, i'm sure! mwah! God bless....

TiN said...

monique, thanks for visting my blog regularly! you know how OC i got since i got into law school... as if naman! hayy, please pray for me. i'm praying for you as well. =)

jes, hay nak, sa yo ata ako pinaglihi ni mommy eh!!! hahaha...sana nga grad na ako. mwah!

ms. anonymous, thanks for droppin by --- and for the compliment. i think i have an inkling as to who you are. pls continue visiting my blog. it'll be really nice to be your friend. we just had a bad start. god bless.