Saturday, June 07, 2008

me and myself

my really good fwen, porky maan, left for singapore last saturday. equally good fwen jen, left a week before maan took her 7am flight.

now, i no longer have anybody to be with every weekend. no one patiently waits for me anymore while i fly my way from ortigas to makati. no one to eat dencio's sisig with - and share hungrypac choco cake after. no morning greetings over ym. sad.

sometimes, i do not want to invest in friendships anymore. one, because i am afraid that they'll leave me later on. and two, i'm no good in alloting time for my friends because of work.

hay, hate my work. hay, hate being a lawyer crossing about three cities just to earn a living.

2 comments:

MaRyAnNe said...

u made me cry, 1st ko pa din sa office, hahaha...buti na lang alang pakialam dito...we didn't leave you, we're still here for u malayo nga lang pero we're just a txt a way...
hihintayin namin ang bakasyon engrande mo dito...early next yr na pra me pera na ko, hehehe...lab u porks! miss you at un sisig! :)

Anonymous said...

hmp!!! sana naman kasi manuod tayo ng sine ng hindi ka nalulungkot