Tuesday, December 04, 2007

sick (again...after 3 months)

caught the virus. hay, my nose is clogged (what a way to describe it!). can't smell the aroma of my toffee nut latte (which i am compelled to purchase every morning if only to obtain stickers for the planner). can't smell my hair even (whether the dust and smoke has replaced the scent of my favorite shampoo). hay, kainis. three months ago lang may sakit ako, eto na naman.

on top of that, in a few days time, i'd be the only avugaga in the firm who does not have her own car. :( it aint that bad, especially when bad traffic greets me in the morning. it's just that...nakakahiya. hahaha :)

sadly, i do not want to drive kasi. sadder, i can't afford to hire a chaffeur (tama ba? hahaha, driver na nga lang!). nakakatakot kasi. kahit na sa panaginip kagaling ko magdrive! =p

time to go home. another day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ganyan talaga pag walang nag-aalaga, nagkakasakit. heeheehee

tokti