Wednesday, May 09, 2007

bored

i am sooo bored lately. there are a few projects and with the number of associates in our firm, go figure.


an idle mind, therefore, is an open gate to a variety of ideas - mostly, nonsensical. :)


i was thinking of my "career path" (if there is any) and was caught with what i wanted to happen in my life, career-wise. i don't know exactly. i want litigation but i feel inadequately-equipped for that. i want corp practice but the "hype" isn't there. i want to try government practice but am afraid that the "meager resources" that their offices will pose difficulties for me, not to mention the probability of being eaten by the system.


that leaves me to one option - i want my own family. hehehe... a safe yet highly improbable option.


p.s. by the way, here's a collage of the pix that i took at our new set of sofa. hehehe. my fwen maan made this collage for me out of our sheer boredom at work, and yeah, with life. ;) this is my primary pic for my friendster account. hehehe, nakakahiya.






No comments: