Saturday, September 02, 2006

all my prayers...

happy anniversary!!!

tomorrow (2am na pala), september 3 marks the first day of the 2006 bar examinations. lots of friends will march down the aisle of taft clutching years of burning the proverbial midnight lamp.

one year na pala yun. last year, i just wanted to die, disappear or ask the earth swallow me. friday i was still inching my way to finish poli. snail's pace pa naman ako. i was at the dorm with jen and tria. barely slept for days pero there was a thin air of excitement amidst the sleepy, bonked out feeling. saturday naman, just our luck, nawalan ng water sa dorm. just imagine. i hate it pa naman pag di okay ligo ko pag may exams kaya the moment we stepped in our room at hyatt, "full" ligo agad. i now feel glad looking back and reminiscin ~ the kfc lunch which was barely digested, the tear-jerking mass officiated by fr. rector, the send-off, pav's good luck pat, the flowers given, the scary exodus to hyatt. hay, parang feeling mo binabala ka sa gyera!

this year, let me offer my sincere prayers to my friends na pambabala na din sa kanyon ~ jen, ethel, carol, rica, pam, nina, pochie, cheng, yuri, kaloy, wendy, george, raphy, brandon, my orgmates, bedan barristers, and all those whose names escaped my mind... God bless po. here's a worn-out but always an effective tip, raise all up to Him, grabe memory Niya, promise. =)

p.s. ilan kaya magrered out of the 6thou plus barristers? =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok lang yan, sometimes we need to take some risks to become stronger and better person. I’m sure marami pang darating na offer sa u, and u’ll feel the same thing again pro by dat tym natuto ka na at sisiw na yan career move decision making eklavu na’ yan sau…(hahaha,take it from the expert – kol tokti!)…seriously, just follow where ur passion and happiness is, and I attest you would never feel sad and boring sa career mo... :-)