Friday, January 20, 2006

what's up God?

hey, what's up God?

bugs bunny was mistaken. this could've been better. "doc" has no answer to his queries...nor mine.

the waiting game. it is as if i was thrown in the middle of the desert, alone, with nothing to do but wait for my chance to be rescued. all uncertain. everything to be guessed at.

waiting, i believe, has never been an easy chore. it can suck up all the energy you got without you knowing. it can empty your hopes and increase to a moundful your fears. and still have nothing.

and yes, i am one of those left in that island. left to wait. embracing the unknown.

but i have to keep my spirits high. optimism is the key. lest i be confined in ward 7 of the philippine general hospital, or if i have sufficient "anda" saint luke's basement.

so let me thank God, with all sincerity (no sarcasm, really) for giving me such sweet time to wait and all these blessings...

... still belonging to the aliping namamahay, not with the proletariat yet. there's a lot of time to be exhausted for catching up on flicks, books, recipes and sleep, all neglected for the past months.

... friends with whom you share your apprehensions, hesitations, fears, and more fears and still listen intently at your whines. friends whose views i value greatly: ate eloi, ethel and roxanne for the recent dilemma. and of course, monique, mayette, jes, tria and jen, for i have hounded them with my trivial worries still they did not leave me. were it not for these people, i might have lost it.

... still being able to exercise my free will despite the irrationality of having used it the past few days. there are certain things in life that i could have possibly acquired but i did not grab. despite having no luxury of rejecting certain things, i did, i shoved it away. i needed it a bit badly, but i did not care less. no regrets. i have to stand by my decisions. as someone put it, if i did not believe that i did the right thing, no one else will. and i know i did. my assets may not increase twice a month til now but i am happy that i will not work my ass to kill myself with fatigue.

... my Blog, despite anonymous people posting certain judgmental, heck-do-you-know-me messages. Bless you. and please, if you cannot stand what i have written, better click that tiny cross on the right corner of your screen. i do not give a damn whether you like me, my writings, or not. heck, this is mine, for my personal satisfaction. go create yours. shoo. fly. bye. blame it on me, im evil. =D

>>>> i wonder now, how the carrots are. He must be havin a really nice time perfecting the mixture. (note: this thought is what keeps me less-whiney, hehe).
thank YOU.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tin,
the heart wants what the heart wants.