Saturday, April 23, 2005

mi bebe

happy 6th birthday to the (not so) little boy who has made a wonderful change in my life.

i used to be mommy's little princess until he came. well, at first, naturally - i stress, i got a bit jealous of the attention that the entire family has given him. i remember even telling my manicurista about this (the therapy then when i was in a bad mood is to have my nails colored =D)... but eventually, i got addicted to him, even more than any of my family could have been.

he was a born a week before my birthday. he graduated from preschool two weeks, to be exact, before i had mine. our lives were so intertwined that we could (and often mistaken) pass as mother and child. we have the same interests, likes and even expressions; though he is more suplado than i am.

happy birthday to my honey! i love you so much! i promise you that i will be with you until the end of it all. =D

No comments: